Active Ballot Initiatives
National Conference of State Legislature provides access to pending and enacted state legislation through 50-state searchable databases covering a variety of issues. Through NCSL, you can find current legislation, with bill status and other bill information, in the 50 states, DC, Congress and Puerto Rico. In addition, NCSL has developed a variety of specialized legislative and statutory analyses on issues important to state legislatures.
- Available exclusively for legislators and legislative staff.
- Search full-text, bill number, author, state.
- Retrieve bill status and other bill information.
- BIS training webinars.
- Bill or Statute Summaries & Database
- Bill tracking, summaries and analyses of bills or statutes in dozens of issue areas.
- Search by subtopics, year, status (e.g., pending, enacted, to governor, etc.) or enter keywords to identify bills.